Duck.fla Spin Duck.fla Spin

I Remember this song from somewhere

Lol. I know it had something to do with disney, and bears in airplanes and shit like that, real good show....now if i could remember more....

NightmareCity:Catastrophe NightmareCity:Catastrophe

Interesting

zezo9, shut the fuck up, you don't know what emo is if it fucked you in the ass, turned you around and fucked you in the mouth, then proceeded to opening up your gut and pissing down your throat.

This was alright, the storyline makes sense (for the most part), the character animations were well...nice? (exploding cats FTW) but i just wish it was a bit more smoother

Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

Oh man

i love this shit,

Naruto vs Sasuke 2 Naruto vs Sasuke 2

Bah

i thought this could be better, i guess u was wrong.

and to person under me about the Definitely thing, he spelled defiantly as in "I will defiantly keep my way of the ninja" he didn't misspell definitely, he spelled something else right.

Groundhog Day Groundhog Day

Interesting

nice to see you're still making flash videos but your groundhog really just looks like a brown gerbil, your audio is still the same as most of your other flashes, it's funny yes, but not really original, you have a nice style, i just think that it's due for an extra dimension (whatever the hell that means)

1920's - Autopsy Turvy 1920's - Autopsy Turvy

Awesome!

That was Smashing!

quite the delectable feast i might add.

sir, you are a truly a hero in your community

manwith10toes responds:

: )

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

oh damn

dude, that was some fucking sweet animation skills, it was hard to notice when the flash part came up. it was short though, but damn, that is some niceass animation

5 Busy Shapes 5 Busy Shapes

Pretty Sweet

this was pretty sweet considering it was for some elementary kiddies.

I did enjoy the whole concept of this thing, but damn, the smiley faces on the squares were scary.

Not Now Not Now

It's all right mate

Even though emo is not my thing, this was all right, your animation needs a little bit of work (btw i noticed something funny, the girl when she cut her wrist she didn't cut down the road, but across the highway, a true pro.)

Bottom line, i guess emos need love too,

i don't mind nor care about the song, i think it went in well enough, the idea seems nice...

Filmpiegang responds:

This was not meant to be emo since emo isnt my thing at all but whatever. I'm glad you liked it :)

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Dark

That was quite possibly one of the best flash works i've seen on the portal